Circle of Friends
Our Hosts are at the core of the Circle of Friends tradition of our events and support of our beneficiaries: friends inspiring friends to gather in celebration to benefit community. REAL BAD Hosts provide the funding to produce our events so that 100 percent of the general admission ticket price is donated to our beneficiary nonprofit organizations. And they truly host REAL BAD as the primary source of tickets — creating, through their Circle of Friends, REAL BAD’s uniquely familiar, intimate and playful atmosphere.
Returning Hosts were sent a pre-registration email on June 13, with instructions to per-register your contact information by June 19.
If you are a returning Host who has did not receive your email, let Eric know at email@example.com.
If you have not yet completed the Host Survey and Pre-Registration from that email, please do so immediately to receive your Sign-Up link on Monday, June 27.
Returning Hosts will sign up on Eventbrite during the first week of July, the 1st to the 7th.
A personalized sign up link will be sent to each pre-registered Host at their email of record on Monday, June 27. The link is only active during the Host Sign-Up period.
Hosts need to internet access during Host Sign-Up and complete their Host Package purchase before sign-up ends (11:59PM on July 7).
During sign-up, Hosts purchase and receive their Host Package ticket and optional VIP tickets only.
General Admission e-ticket codes are sent separately to Hosts via email in August.
- One Host VIP ticket with the following privileges: Separate VIP entrance, Access to VIP room, Free VIP coat check, three complimentary beverage tickets, & in-and-out privileges until midnight.
- The opportunity to purchase up to two additional VIP tickets at $135 each, with all associated privileges.
- Up to five REAL BAD XXVIII General Admission e-tickets codes for distribution to your friends. Each code is good for purchase of one $95 General Admission e-ticket, the lowest ticket price available, and only available through Hosts.
- One REAL BAD XXVIII T-shirt
- One REAL BAD XXVIII Host music selection (produced from the live recording at the event).
- Name listed as a REAL BAD XXVIII Host on realbad.org
Anyone wishing to become a Host may enter the lottery between noon on July 1 and noon on July 7 (PDT) and completing the sign up form. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
New Hosts are randomly selected by lottery after the conclusion of Host Sign-Up. The number of new Hosts selected is dependent on the total number of returning Hosts. All lottery participants will be notified by July 10. The selected participants will have until July 17 to sign up as Hosts.
The New Host Lottery has concluded for 2016. Thank you!
Make sure you continue to receive host communication from REAL BAD.
Some Hosts have reported finding communication from REAL BAD, including Host Sign Up instructions in their mail program’s Spam folder.
Please check your spam folder for previous emails and set your mail program’s preferences to recognize mail.vsrep.com and realbad.org as a preferred or VIP senders.